Case study : Deeper Depths Inc.
This project requires you to identify and analyze legal issues and make recommendations based on one or more fact patterns.
Scenario: Deeper Depths, Inc. is a deep water oil drilling corporation headquartered in Rome, but with oceanic drilling on the east and southern coasts of the U.S. Deeper Depths transports oil to all parts of the US. Deeper Depths averages $12 million annual profits and has 300 full-time employees.
1. Evaluate and discuss all the administrative regulations that create potential liabilities for Deeper Depths related to its drilling operations and why/how.
1A. Analyze and describe several ways Deeper Depth could prevent or minimize potential liabilities related to its drilling operations.
2. Evaluate and discuss all the administrative regulations that create potential liabilities for Deeper Depths workplace and employee safety.
2A. Analyze and describe several ways Deeper Depth could prevent or minimize potential liabilities related to its workplace and employees.
Please Note: Use reference material attached, along with outside sources. Otherwise, limit your analysis and discussion to the topics and assigned resources in weeks 1,2 AND the additional resource below:
- Must use in text citations, and References list.
- Must write in depth, comprehensive analysis and explanations to support conclusions.
- Use legible 12-point font.
- Double Space
- Label all parts of assignment questions,
- Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: .
- Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are expected NOT to use contractions in writing this assignment.
- The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings attached. When using a source document, the expectation is that the information is cited and referenced with a page or paragraph number.