Do a case analysis of any one of the cases presented in Chapter 6 in the textbook (Chapple et. al.), pages 128 to 131. Make certain that your report covers all the major elements of the case. You should indicate clearly which case you have analyzed, the Private Sector, the Public Sector or the Critical Infrastructure.
Make sure to follow APA style. Please make sure your submission is 2 – 3 pages in length and meet the minimum APA formatting guidelines:
- 12-pt, Times New Roman font
- 1” margins on all sides
- Please provide a title page including your Name, Course Number, Date of Submission, and Assignment name.
- Paraphrasing of content – Demonstrate that you understand the case by summarizing the case in your own words. Direct quotes should be used minimally.
- Reference Section (A separate page is recommended.) Please cite the source using APA formatting guidelines. If you need guidance or a refresher on this, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/10… (link is external) Be sure to include at least three reference sources.
- In-text citations – If you need additional guidance, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02… (link is external)
Case study Analysis:
- Synopsis/Abstract/Executive Summary- outline purpose of the study
- Analysis-Identify problems in the case ,supported by factual evidence
- Discussion-summarize major problems
- Conclusion-here you sum up main points gathered from findings
- Recommendations-Indicate some alternative solutions
- Implementation-explaining what should be done ,by whom and when
- References- References used in the case study
- Appendix-may be used to note originality of data .
here the pages from text book page 128 to 131 .