- Review the following article and websites found in the resources for this assignment:
- 6 dos and don’ts for next-level slides, from a TED presentation expert
Refer these above url’s as an example to complete the assignment
- For this assignment, go to the Census Bureau Quick Facts link (https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045219). In the top left corner, enter the zip code, town, city, or county name of the area where you live to get a table of quick facts about your community. In the more option on the menu board at the top of the screen, you will find CSV. Select this option to download an Excel spreadsheet with the quick table information. Select one other community in your state or region that is approximately the same size and download the quick facts for that community.
- Prepare a set of graphs that compare the two communities in at least five different areas. Each graph must be different in format from the rest (bar chart, pie chart, doughnut chart, etc). Using these graphs, prepare a Voice Narration PowerPoint that discusses the differences and similarities noted between the two communities. The PowerPoint should be 8 to 10 minutes in length.
- The presentation should follow a logical and coherent sequence with a strong introduction, clear progression of ideas and thoughts, and an effective conclusion.
- Be sure to strategically use creative and attractive sound, volume, inflection, graphics, fonts, and formats that add value to the presentation.
- Follow the steps involved in planning and preparing for a speech:
- Your presentation should include an introduction and conclusion slides with 5 – 6 body slides.
- Each slide should have approximately 40 to 60 seconds of narration.
- Use proper spelling, grammar, and APA formatting for your citations.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Data analytics assignment help | Computer Science homework help