Ethical dilemma in public health
Ethical Dilemma Preparation This assignment uses a case study approach. Familiarize yourself with the case studies in the ethical dilemmas presented in the American Family: Ethical Dilemma media piece linked in Resources. Instructions Select one of the case studies. Determine which of the Belmont principles of ethics have been violated and explain why you identified those principles. Develop a 3–5 page resolution proposal to address the dilemma.
To complete this assignment successfully, you must include the following:
- Clarify an ethical dilemma faced by a public health practitioner. Discuss the consequences of an action related to an ethical dilemma in public health.
- Discuss the health and wellness values of the stakeholders as they pertain to the ethical dilemma faced by the organization or individual.
- Compare and contrast alternative courses of action.
- Communicate respect for the diversity, dignity, and integrity of people involved in the attempt to resolve an ethical dilemma in public health.
Format your assignment using this structure:
- Title page. Brief summary of the case study.
- A desсrіption of how and why the identified Belmont principles are being violated.
- Overview of resolution.
- Reference page.
Additional Requirements Page count:
- Your assignment should consist of 2–4 double-spaced pages of content plus cover and reference pages.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 points.
- APA Formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
- Number of references: Cite at least one peer-reviewed resource.