740.1.4: Professional Accountability – The graduate analyzes the
responsibilities and accountability of the professional nurse.
• 740.1.5: Self Advocacy of the Nurse – The graduate integrates strategies
of self-awareness and self-care into professional practice to ensure
personal health and well-being.
• 740.1.7: Roles of the Nurse (WGU) – The graduate analyzes the roles of
the nurse as a scientist, a detective, and a manager of the healing
• 740.1.10: The Nursing Profession – The graduate applies historical and
contemporary nursing theories and models to define their professional
• 740.1.13: The Professional Nurse – The graduate integrates knowledge,
skills, and attitudes of the nursing profession into personal and
professional interactions and ethical decision-making.
• 740.1.15: Healthcare Work Environment – The graduate evaluates
how the vision, values, mission, and philosophy of an organization align
with an individual’s professional values, beliefs, and approaches to inter-