Strategic HRD theory research proposal.
Write a 4,000-word paper that includes the following sections:
1) Substantive and compelling articulation of the current HRD theory/practice problem, related need for further research, and related Christian worldview implications/drivers.
2) Literature Review: Synthesize a review of the most salient literature related to the proposed research need/topic.
3) Proposed Research Methodology: Delineate a methodologically and theoretically sound approach for investigating the proposed research need/topic.
4) Envisioned HRD Theory/Practice Contribution: Provide a compelling, yet appropriately realistic, articulation of the envisioned impact that the proposed research project output will have on the evolving state of HRD theory/practice.
5) Envisioned Impact on God’s World: Provide a compelling, yet appropriately realistic, articulation of the envisioned redemptive impact that the proposed research project output will have on the unfolding nature of God’s world.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENTS FOR PAPER INSTRUCTIONS,INCLUDE INITIAL DRAFT TOPIC/SUMMARY, AND GRADING RUBIC