Research Paper: In-state Tuition for Undocumented Immigrants
Your task for this paper is to evaluate and discuss Texas’ decision to give undocumented immigrants in-state tuition rates at state colleges and universities. Within your paper, you should address the arguments in support of—and opposition to—this decision. What evidence is there that lends credence to each side of the argument? Finally, this decision has political implications. What are those implications, and how do those realities enhance your understanding of politics? You must draw a conclusion and justify your position.
- Minimum of 1,000 words (the words in your title and references page DO NOT COUNT); For every word under 1,000, I will grade your paper, and then I will deduct points based on how many words under 1,000 it is.
- Here is the guideline: 950-999 words: -10 points 900-949 words: -20 points 850-899 words: -30 points 800-849 words: -40 points 750-799 words: -50 points 700-749 words: -60 points 650-699 words: -70 points 600-649 words: -80 points Anything below 600 words is a zero.
- Minimum of 3 sources
- Use the APA style of formatting
- Paper must be typed
- Late papers are deducted 20 points per day.
- Remember to cite your sources in the body of your paper. It is not enough to just list your sources at the end of your paper—that is plagiarism.